Monday 15 June 2015

A Quick E3 Prediction



It's Nintendo's E3 tomorrow and, as per, I'm super hyped. I'll unfortunately miss it live but will hopefully go in spoiler-free a few hours later. 

I wasn't too impressed with them last year but my Timehop tells me that 2 years ago I was blown away. So I hope they might be following a good year - bad year pattern which would of course make this year a good one. 

Here's my quick predictions. 

It starts with a Star Fox trailer and it looks great. We'll then get shown how we fly the Arwings using the Gamepad before announcing the range of Starfox Amiibo that will all be available before Christmas. 

Realistic Graphics like above


Then some filler- maybe Yoshi's Wooly World and another Pokemon spinoff before going into more detail about the leaked Hyrule Warriors 3DS game. 

After that will come the new Animal Crossing Wii U announcment complete with Amiibo set. 

We'll get some Splatoon DLC afer that, first showing some new original arenas before announcing a Mario Sunshine inspired level. At a guess Delfino Plaza. 

This will segway nicely into the Super Mario Sunshine HD announcement. 



Then will come the third-party and indie game sizzle reel and maybe a bit more on Xenoblade X and the new Fire Emblem. 

A quick reminder of existing DLC for Smash brothers and Mario kart while announcing Pack 3 for Mario Kart 8 made up of 'expert' tracks. 

A wee bit more on Mario Maker including the new Amiibo for the 30th anniversary. 

And it'll end on an almighty high- the reveal of a 2D Metroid game on 3DS - Metroid Dread- the game that everyone wants. 



These are of course predictions. If I was to add to the wishlist I'd ask for some F-Zero as well. And I wouldn't say no to Mario galaxy 3 or some more Zelda footage- even though Ninty have said themselves these won't be happening. 

Tomorrow can't come soon enough!

No comments:

Post a Comment